Transfer Pricing Course – Executive Class
8 October – 26 November 2016
Every Saturday from 09.30 a.m. to 03.30 p.m
5x sessions + 1x exam
MenaraSatu Sentra KelapaGading
6th Floor, Unit #0601
Jl. Boulevard KelapaGading LA3 No.1
Transfer Pricing Course – Executive Class (Batch 11)
The focus of this course is on the requirements of the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines, UN Manual on Transfer Pricing and Indonesia tax regulation that can arise in the application of these requirements. Further, The developments related to the OECD/G20 Based erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) project will also be covered in this course.
- Introduction, Basic Framework and Trends in Transfer Pricing;
- Arm’s Length Principle and Functional Analysis;
- Transfer Pricing Methods;
- Comparability and Measurement of Arm’s Length;
- Spesific Transactions;
- Compliance Issues and Dispute Resolutions;
- Workshop Transfer Pricing Analysis in Practice and Moot Court.
- Teachers are multi talented professional and experienced in handling tax disputes which are supported by a dedicated tax research team;
- Teaching materials were developed based on the theory and empirical experience and in accordance with the latest developments (update);
- The teaching curriculum structure based on standards offered by leading educational institutions with comparative and multidisciplinary approach;
- Have an extensive network with various tax stakeholders in Indonesia.
- The best and most comprehensive professional training facilities (theater classes, free Wi-Fi, modern facility, moot court simulation room);
- Library access of more than 2000 books and taxation journals;
- Exclusive training kit (goodie bag, notepad, pen);
- Getting ‘Kartu Peserta Training’ that can be used as a discount card to attend re-training and purchasing of DDTC publications;
- Getting “Certificate” and “CD Material” including all materials;
- Meal for lunch and Coffee break are provided.
*Course is offered in Bahasa Indonesia
cforms contact form by delicious:days