Modern Safety And Loss Control Management (BANDUNG)
- 24 Jul 2017-27 Jul 2017
- 08 Aug 2017-11 Aug 2017
- 25 Sep 2017-28 Sep 2017
- 23 Oct 2017-26 Oct 2017
- 07 Nov 2017-10 Nov 2017
- 04 Dec 2017-07 Dec 2017
Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
Some managers do not understand how much accidents and other loss-producing events really cost. Wearing the blinders of traditional thinking in the area of accidents, they are likely to see only the costs of medical treatment and workers compensation. What is worse, they may accept these as the envitable costs of “doing business”, or assume that accident costs are borne by the insurance carrier. Even fewer managers understand that the same factors which are creating understand are also creating production losses as well as quality and cost problems. To understand the modern safety and loss control management is to take the significant steps in the identification, assessment and control of all losses.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES :
After attending this course, the course participants will be able to :
- Understand the Republic Indonesia / Government & International Safety Regulations
- Implement modern safety and loss control management principles .
- Analyze the real causes , cost of accidents and other losses, and a functional framework for analyzing their sources and controlling their effects.
- Conduct professional management approach to provide operational strategies for improving overall management.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Introduction to R.I. Government and International Safety Regulations.
- The Modern Evolution of Safety Management
- The Causes and Effects of Loss
- Management Control of Loss
- Planned Inspections
- Personal and Group Communications
- Leadership and Employee Training
- Principles of Occupational Health
- Fire Loss Prevention and Control
- Principles of Accident/Incident Investigation
- Property Damage and Waste Control
- Case Study, Group Discussions and Presentations, Safety Film/VCD Shows
- Pre-Test, Post-Test and Course Evaluation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Managers, Superintendents and Supervisors of all Departments, such as Production, Maintenance, Logistics, Engineering, Safety/HSE/SHE/EHS/Loss Control/Loss Prevention, Medical, Utilities and Services, Security, Personnel/Human Resources and who ever concern with the Safety and Loss Control aspects.
TRAINING DURATION : 4 days
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 7.750.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 7.500.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 7.250.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)
Ir. Didi Sugandi,Bc.M was born in Bandung August 21, 1950. He studied at Akademi Minyak dan Gas Bumi (AKAMIGAS) / Oil & Natural Gas Academy, Cepu, Central Java (1973-1977), graduated as Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering (Bakaloreat Minyak or Bc. M), under sponsorship or study assignment of PT Stanvac Indonesia and he also studied at University of Pembangunan Nasional (UPN) Veteran, Yogyakarta (1986-1991), graduated as Petroleum Engineer (Ir.), under sponsorship or study assignment of Huffco/VICO Indonesia. His work experiences is 39 years in oil and gas companies and 1 year in geothermal, detailly as follows:
- 1970 – 1981 : PT Stanvac Indonesia Pendopo, South Sumatera (Production Dept., Study Assignment at AKAMIGAS Cepu, Safety & Equipment Inspection Dept.)
- 1981 – 1997 : Huffco / VICO Indonesia, East Kalimantan (Production Dept., Manpower Planning & Development, Study Assignment at UPN Veteran Yogyakarta, Production Dept., Loss Prevention & Environment Dept./LPED, HSE System Dept.)
- 1997 – 1998 : Karaha Bodas Company (KBC-Geothermal Drilling Project, Garut, West Java, HSE Dept.) & Sumitomo Corporation (Geothermal Power Plant Construction Project, Pangalengan, West Java, HSE Dept.)
- 1999 – 2002 : JOB Pertamina-Gulf Resources, Jambi, Sumatera, HSE Dept. (under contract services of SUCOFINDO Main Office Jakarta & PT Guna Persada Engineering)
- 2003 – now : Caltex/Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI), Riau, Sumatera, HES Management System Audit Project in Drilling & Wellwork Operations (under contract services of PT Surveyor Indonesia – Pekanbaru)
cforms contact form by delicious:days